- RSGB – The Radio Society of Great Britain
- Ham Radio Deluxe – Free logging and radio control software
- Chiltern DX Club – Good club for serious DXers
- DX Atlas – Propagation software and more!
- SM3CER Contest pages – Good information for contesters
- LSDXA’s DX Notebook – Handy DX information
- RSGB IOTA Pages – For all your IOTA information
- Radio Classifieds – Amateur Radio Classifieds (register with callsign)
- Bowood Electronics
- Jab Electronic Components
- Mode Components
- Mark 5 – Great for obsolete and difficult to find components
- Amtools – Components tools and more!
- Rapid Electronics
- Save Money With Octopus Energy
GB7MBC Twitter Feed
Amateur Radio DXCluster for all your DX news. Use the DXCluster to receive DXspots & announces from your logging software or telnet https://t.co/M9ZLxcpVX5 8000
Insertion Loss, A/B Amplifier Relay, Why It Is Called An RCA Phono Plug/Jack, https://qrznow.com/insertion-loss-a-b-amplifier-relay-why-it-is-called-an-rca-phono-plug-jack/ #hamradio
New departure date for 3YØJ DXpedition is January 13th from Port Stanley. The team will assemble in London prior to departure. We currently anticipate to arrive at Bouvetøya January 26th +/- a few days.
[UPDATE] PJ7PL – St Maarten https://www.dx-world.net/pj7pl-sint-maarten/
SFI:135 A:6 K:2 at 00:05 UTC
Sunspot Number: 128
SWS: 310.3km/s Bz: -0.5nT Bt: 4.2nT
#hamr #SpaceWx #SolarWx de SolarWxRobot